Mobile Elevated Work Platforms
Cherry Pickers are elevated work platforms, also known as MEWPs (mobile elevated work platforms), boom lifts, articulating boom, man lift, basket crane or hydra-ladders. It’s a platform or bucket at the end of a hydraulic lifting system.
Cherry Pickers were originally designed for use in orchards where they are still used frequently. Nowadays, though, there are so many other uses, see the foot of the page for just a few of these uses.
Conservation Contractors are pleased to offer three MEWPs for hire
- Off-road 4x4 Land Rover Cherry Picker with a working height of up to 14m. This machine is best suited to confined spaces where our lorry based 26m one would be too big.
- Off-road 4x4 Articulated MAN Truck Mounted Platform Cherry Picker. With a working height of 25.6m and outreach of 12.5m
- Tracked Teupen 23GT with a working height of up to 23m - compact but with a great working height.
- We also have a Tree Spade for hire.
If you’re interested please call us on 07889 461 358, complete the contact form on the website or email email@example.com with an outline of your requirements.
- Broadcasting, Film, and Media
- Outdoor construction, building, and industrial applications
- Facilities Management & Maintenance – cleaning; gutter clearance, window, roof & chimney repairs; pest control
- Exterior painting and decorating
- Sport & leisure
- Christmas light displays