Mobile Elevated Work Platforms
Cherry Pickers are elevated work platforms, also known as MEWPs (mobile elevated work platforms), boom lifts, articulating boom, man lift, basket crane or hydra-ladders. It’s a platform or bucket at the end of a hydraulic lifting system.
Cherry Pickers were originally designed for use in orchards where they are still used frequently. Nowadays, though, there are so many other uses – here’s just a few:
- Broadcasting, Film, and Media
- Outdoor construction, building, and industrial applications
- Facilities Management & Maintenance – cleaning; gutter clearance, window, roof & chimney repairs; pest control
- Exterior painting and decorating
- Sport & leisure
- Christmas light displays
Conservation Contractors are pleased to offer two MEWPs for hire
- Off-road 4x4 Land Rover Cherry Picker with a working height of up to 14m. This machine is best suited to confined spaces where our lorry based 26m one would be too big.
- Off-road 4x4 Articulated MAN Truck Mounted Platform Cherry Picker. With a working height of 25.6m and outreach of 12.5m
- We also have a Tree Spade for hire.
If you’re interested please call us on 07889 461 358, complete the contact form on the website or email firstname.lastname@example.org with an outline of your requirements.