Cherry Picker/MEWP for Hire – 23m tracked
Conservation Contractors have added third MEWP to their fleet, a Teupen LEO 23GT
It's ideal for quick, efficient jobs. It is especially suited for jobsites that provide little space and require great working heights. It has a variable and quick multi-position stabilising system, 180 degree rotatable basket and flexible, articulated boom.
- Compact and agile: with its compact measurements of only 0,98 m passing width and 1,98 m height, the LEO 23GT can pass through almost every entrance.
- Intuitive controls: the control set has colour-coded functions and only four joysticks and there’s a fixed control panel in the basket
- High-performance stabiliser system: safe positioning even with little space with its three different setup positions
- Height and width adjustable tracks: which permit narrowing and lowering the machine for passing entrances or widening the track footprint for more ground clearance and traction
- Rotatable basket
- Dual power source: the 230V electric motor for silent and zero-emission work inside and the powerful and robust Kubota diesel engine as standard.
- Working Height max: 23m
- Side reach, max: 11.2m
- Platform capacity max: 200kg
- Length, with platform: 6.2m
- Transport width x height: 0.98m x 1.97m
- Total weight: 2,990kg
- Tracks adjustable - standard: Mechanical
- Tracks adjustable -optional: Hydraulic
- Stabilisation System: Automatic, multi-position
- Power source - standard: 230v electric motor + diesel
- Power source - optional: 230v electric motor + battery
If you’re interested please call us on 07889 461 358, complete the contact form on the website or email firstname.lastname@example.org with an outline of your requirements.